Hello everyone! Thank you for considering our draft kit for the shortened 2020 season. For those of you who bought the previous draft kit in January/February please reach out to me as you get this kit for free. For those of you who are newcomers, I am first going to tell you how to purchase it, then I will show you everything you will be getting inside this kit! Overall this kit is about 40,000 words and 70 pages. We will be updating all rankings closer to opening day and send the updates to everyone.
How to purchase:
There are numerous ways to purchase this awesome kit!
1) You can purchase it via a credit card for $1 on our website in the shop tab here.
2) You can Paypal me at SPStreamer4@gmail.com
3) You can Venmo me @SPStreamer (please leave your email in the comments).
4) You can purchase SPS 24/7 here. SPS 24/7 is our membership that has two pricing options, $1.99 per month or $10.99 for the year. With this membership, you get our draft kit, live AMA's, access to our discord chat, custom pitcher rankings for your league, and weekly streamer picks for your team!
5) We are also offering a $5 option that will have to be sent via Paypal or Venmo which will get you the draft kit and custom pitching or hitting rankings for one of your leagues.
What is in the draft kit?
Top 150 Starting Pitchers
You get our top 150 starting pitchers for this year as well as a short breakdown of each pitcher. These are filled with insight on each pitcher, their arsenal, and sometimes a fun fact about the player.
Top 50 Relief Pitchers
You get our top 50 relief pitchers for this year as well as a short breakdown of each pitcher. These are filled with insight on each pitcher, their arsenal, and sometimes a fun fact about the player.
This section discusses the best way to attack this shortened season when it comes to both starting pitchers and relief pitchers. We also discuss a certain article by a big name analyst who we very much agree with in terms of strategy!
How to Break Down Pitching
This section discusses how to break down pitchers on your own. In this section, you will find three different resources to use and how to use them. We break it down by tab and discuss which stats to look at, such as movement, velocity, and others!
In this section, we discuss a few aspects of streaming pitchers and our overall strategy when it comes to picking the right player. We also discuss what we will be looking for in a shortened season and what types of pitchers to target.
In the original draft kit, a lot of readers asked for me to add in a glossary. Most don't know what is average in terms of SwStr% for a slider. In the section, I give you the averages of most pitching metrics as well as some overall metrics to use with pitchers. While it isn't extensive it certainly is useful for when reading the kit.
In this section, you find rankings for every offensive position! We give you our top picks for catcher, first base, second base, third base, shortstop, and outfield! Mike Kurland (@Mike_Kurland) stepped in and was gracious enough to provide breakdowns for every player at every position!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out via twitter (@SPStreamer) or via email at SPStreamer4@gmail.com.